M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will have mine Tuesday.
It will be a quick release that attaches to the KewlMetal Bungee Buttons. :bigthumbsup:
Will post pic's on Tuesday.
It will also have a back rest option.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Looks VERY nice -- I've been hating those racks that attach permanently to the backrests (that ALSO mount permanently) to the fender rails.

I'm going with the Corbin seats/backrest (on order) -- would be most interested in something like this, (once I see pics).

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
OK No laughing, I love it but.....

I wish it was for behind the passenger.... (I dont really need a backrest) Never had one so who knows if I do...
Pop the pass seat on...
Pop the backrest/rack on
BAM! :hot: Enjoy!!!

If it was all ONE piece it would certainly be heaven!!

Think of all of the people that will be shipping seats to Australia.... we could keep it all here...

Sledzep

PS I know it would be easy to do because I am not an engineer :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sledzep01 said:
OK No laughing, I love it but.....

I wish it was for behind the passenger.... (I dont really need a backrest) Never had one so who knows if I do...
Pop the pass seat on...
Pop the backrest/rack on
BAM! :hot: Enjoy!!!

If it was all ONE piece it would certainly be heaven!!

Think of all of the people that will be shipping seats to Australia.... we could keep it all here...

Sledzep

PS I know it would be easy to do because I am not an engineer :joke: :joke:
We will also be doing that style rack later.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
M109LOVER said:
This is really set up to be a solo rider bike people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't matter if the female in your life says I wanta ride, you don't say no. You either put the passenger seat on or drop trow... so long as she has a smile on her face when its all done does it matter whether it was supposed to be "solo" or not? :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Frankly I find "solo" for certain activities ... Lacking ... as it were :eek:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Either get the old lady her own bike or get a Kawi Nomad to haul her around on - then you'll have bags and everything for her curling iron.

But for the love of Pete, keep the 109 solo and mean !!!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Question for Joe, or Hal, or Lamont. (I think I asked this before but I lost the thread and cant fintd it!)

Will the Bungee buttons come with the rack? or seperate? I dont want to order a set of the buttons and end up with extra later on...

Sledzep

G

·
sledzep01 said:
Question for Joe, or Hal, or Lamont. (I think I asked this before but I lost the thread and cant fintd it!)

Will the Bungee buttons come with the rack? or seperate? I dont want to order a set of the buttons and end up with extra later on...

Sledzep
Won't know until he releases them for sale.

·
Registered
277 Posts
DHandyman said:
Doesn't matter if the female in your life says I wanta ride, you don't say no. You either put the passenger seat on or drop trow... so long as she has a smile on her face when its all done does it matter whether it was supposed to be "solo" or not? :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Frankly I find "solo" for certain activities ... Lacking ... as it were :eek:
:a20:

G

·
Big Joe, any plans for a passenger backrest or brackets that follow the lines of the fender strut? Others are just plain ugly. It would be great if you could make a luggage rack for that as well! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts