M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I dont understand the thread title. :dontknow:
I guess he is make an analogy between his bike and when women go for a plastic surgery transformation. They do a "lift" job.
I asked a ******* expert on the subject in my area and his response was:

"I cudnt unnerstand a wurd he sed ... must be from some farn country. Ah bleeve we ought change the subjek, owl this tankin made me tarred! Sorry,but if I don't stop reading these strange words and git back to work, my bahs is gonna far me!"

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,078 Posts
Good looking bike bro.

While we're asking questions, I noticed the bike says Stonik on the breather but your username is Slonik? Which one is spelled wrong? :D

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Looks good, I have been thinking of having my speedo piece and gas cap shot the same black to match the bike. Thanks for the photo. :bigthumbsup:

:welcome: to the forum also.

Check out the two links in my signature.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Nice:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Nice bike !!:congrats:
Here is what I would do :
1. get read of those miss matched cheap and ugly turn signals.
2. Get rid of these stupid yellow and red side markers on the bike (unless you plan to ride your bike sideways).
3. When you have few bucks replace the seat.
Than you will have one REAL nice bike.
Good luck, and welcome.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I guess he is make an analogy between his bike and when women go for a plastic surgery transformation. They do a "lift" job.
I asked a ******* expert on the subject in my area and his response was:

"I cudnt unnerstand a wurd he sed ... must be from some farn country. Ah bleeve we ought change the subjek, owl this tankin made me tarred! Sorry,but if I don't stop reading these strange words and git back to work, my bahs is gonna far me!"
this made my head hurt.........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts