M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No, just my buddies new paint job on his `06. It was black, he wanted something to grab as much attention as mine does (good luck there!!) :dontknow: so he painted it Corvette yellow with a black pearl LE stripe. No one will miss this bike! :bigthumbsup:
The paint came out nearly flawless, now if I can only convince him to lose that sissy bar!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Yeah i saw this bike in person last week and the color is bad azz for sure.. :bigthumbsup:
Me too!! I think that thing might glow in the dark!

That sissy bar must go:nojoke: Especially when he won't let his friends store stuff on it, right Dale?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,090 Posts
You shouldn't need a safety vest while riding that. Bright! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I remember someone referring to it as Urine Yellow. Not to mention any names, Haywud

·
Registered
960 Posts
#1 I have a sissy bar, and would like a removable alternative because I think the bike looks better without it. My wife and kids enjoy riding with me because they feel safer. Thus, it is NOT coming off until I find that removable alternative.

#2 I can't hold it in anymore; it is LOSE, not LOOSE. LOOSE is if you say, "Darn, my handlebar mount is LOOSE again!" as opposed to "You really need to LOSE that skanky girlfriend before she kills you."

·
Registered
299 Posts
2011 Model.

Indy Blue is available in OZ now.Looks as though you blokes will be getting left overs. KEZZ.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts