1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
sweet looking 9 man I love those mirrors every time i see them

·
Registered
838 Posts
Man, that black, chrome and red accent looks great. I had seen a pic that someone had used the chrome door trim on his tank lip. With you doing it red and it flowing into the piping of the seat. That just looks sweet. Clean, simple and DAMN!!!! it still pops out. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you guys, I appreciate positive feedback, love my M and I'm glad you like my concept of this bike... thank you all !

·
Registered
367 Posts
nice man i just put on the same mirrors love them

·
Registered
485 Posts
I SHOULD be finished with my most recent mods in abooooout 2 weeks... maybe 2 1/2 and I was looking at those same mirrors... thanks for the pics. Was wondering how they'd look. Yooz looking good man... nice shot of your face too (reflection from mirror in one pic... hahahah )

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Sharp bike

:2cool:Lookin sharp,nice work....It's a fine line on how much red is to much,i think you got it just right..!!:congrats:What size is rear tire?260? Thin red accent on the wheel nice touch..very very nice...one of the best lookin 9ns i have ever seen:bigthumbsup: Are wheels powder-coated or paint ?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:2cool:Lookin sharp,nice work....It's a fine line on how much red is to much,i think you got it just right..!!:congrats:What size is rear tire?260? Thin red accent on the wheel nice touch..very very nice...one of the best lookin 9ns i have ever seen:bigthumbsup: Are wheels powder-coated or paint ?
the best performance you can achieve is only on stock tire size, this is how the bike is designed... and wheels are powder coated with red stripe painted on them ;)

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
Looks great bro, very tasteful and a classic look. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
i like what you did with the tank seam.:doorag:
That's the only part of his bike I'm not crazy about. I love everything else but I'd get rid of the tank trim if it we're mine. But its not. :joke: Funny how we all have our own individual tastes. But it makes the world go round & I always like seeing new bikes & new ideas & looks. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts