M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else get the Kuryakyn catalog today in the mail. they have a page with 109 accessories, Like the rear caliper cover, mirrors, riser covers, and pegs. We got 2 pages with a nice picture of the slower, (but nice looking) black 109.

It is called the midseason New products catalog. It is like 16 pages and came in the mail today.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
cool! thanks for the heads up. i haven't gotten one yet (although i did get their last one). i'll be on the lookout.

G

·
It's about time. Their website still isn't updated yet. Can someone give me a part number from the new catalog for passenger peg adapters? I bought some Pilot pegs for the rear but the adpater that came with them wouldn't work without some tooling. I'd appreciate any help.

G

·
swagfndr said:
+ 1Â those are the two things that I want also, How about it Hal?
Typically it can take 6 months to a year to see newly announced parts start to show up. All of their stuff is made in mainland China and it takes quite a while to get done.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just received my catalog yesterday, I like the riser covers but I really like the air breather a couple pages before the M109 page. I think it was a Coasair not for sure and I can't post a pic right now because I'm at work but do you guys think it will fit with Lamont's adapter?

G

·
Called them today just to see what they would say on the two new items for the 109. The service rep said that the rear brake cover is "supposed" to be available by the end of September and the chrome riser accents should be available by end of October. They are notorious for not releasing stuff when they say they will. I am still waiting for a part for my wing that was advertised in their catalog as Spring of 06...............Hello, it is going to be Fall in a week. Anyway, The 2 items are relatively inexpensive and Hal's prices are less so hopefully they will be out soon. Kuryakyn sent me 3 of the catalogs, so if someone wants one, drop me a PM and I will mail you one of my extras.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts