M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Been lurking around here from time to time for awhile now so I decided to say hello. I don't have a bike right now but I will be getting one after the first of the year.
I've had several bikes over the years, mainly dirt bikes. My first bike was a Honda Mini Trail 50 that I got when I was 5. (Now I'm 5-0) I did have an older model GoldWing for awhile but now I'm looking forward to owning a 9.
I've been looking at the bikes you guys have and let me say you have some amazing bikes with some great looking mods. Can't wait to get one and start the process. My first order of business is to decide on a color. I really like the totally blacked out look but I also like the orange because it stands out and is unique.
I'll shut up for now and just say I'm glad to be here.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Welcome to the board. The search button is your friend. :cop:

·
Registered
314 Posts
:welcome: to the forum, and just a FYI. Blue is the fastest color:bigthumbsup:. let us know when you get your bike, and try not to become a modaholic.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My very good friend has a blue one. It's freakin' fast. (That's why I want one.):bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:welcome: to the forum:bigthumbsup:
There have been some good deals on the 4 sale board lately.
Good luck with the hunt.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I had customers popping by the factory an hour or so ago and they reckon my orange 9 an 'eye-catching' color.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
My very good friend has a blue one. It's freakin' fast. (That's why I want one.):bigthumbsup:[/Q
:welcome:and yes Blue LE's are the talk. Very fast

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:welcome: to the forum:bigthumbsup:
There have been some good deals on the 4 sale board lately.
Good luck with the hunt.
:agree:I've had my eye on a couple but they will probably be gone when I'm ready to fork out the cash.

·
Registered
709 Posts
:welcome:and BTW.....Gray is quickest!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
:welcome: And we both had the same 1st. bike:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:welcome: And we both had the same 1st. bike:bigthumbsup:
I rode my Honda 50 so hard and jumped it so much that I broke the frame. My dad had to dismantle the bike and weld it back together. I was only 6. :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Have to say that BURPLE gets the women to talkin to you!!! LOL! No matter which color you get, its a thrill & 1/2 to ride....... :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome

Hey wsup?and welcome to the board,the guys on here are awesome the never cease to amaze me with their willingness to help and dedication to all "9 er's, you will truly find a wealth of info on here. they oughta charge for the wealth of knowledge and advice given on here. (lol) just joking, and once again welcome.:doorag::doorag:eek:h and BTW , I think the black "9' are bangin but them grays are SWEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also. :welcome:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts