M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any NJ riders that want to do a meet and ride?
I dont care where in NJ just a central location for the ones that want to show. I would like to set a date as well when its noy pissing out lol. Hit me up with some ideas that you guys/gals might have.
Looking forwark to meeting up!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Neos,

I ride every chance I get. And I get around pretty good; Camden, AC, Newark, Paterson, Trenton, Phillipsburg, Asbury Park, Flemington and whatever roads I have to travel to get there...

Some weekdays I hit up a bike night, other days I just ride until I get hungry or just feel like heading home. Some weekends I ride out to south Jersey to visit friends, have a meal, relax for a couple hours and head back home.

PM me whan you want to ride.

Craig

·
Registered
314 Posts
I`m in just need to know when and where?

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
8,993 Posts
If my bike is done by the time you do this I might ride out from South Central PA, (depending on the location...) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
356 Posts
After this week, mrs.nuk and I would be up for it too. Us Delaware 9's got to stick together Jeff - maybe you could hook up with us on your way up from Slower Delaware. We're still planing on heading down for the pizza that you say is better than Grotto's. How's the wife and baby doing Goatboy?

·
Registered
78 Posts
great nuk,got to see the first ultrasound last week! we go again the 11th and they said maybe we can see what sex the baby will be.she is worried about how she looks,with the belly getting bigger and all,but i laugh cause i tell her she's never looked better! you and mrs. nuk are the best,we need to a whole crew to take a ride as asap! its up to jeff if we go this saturday?it;s on you know jeff!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'd be up for it, especially if the ride is on a weekend. A group with different kinds of bikes gets together most Sundays in Oak Ridge, NJ, and then we ride to NY or CT for fun. It would be nice to add a bunch of 9's to the mix. Last ride I took there were 2 of us 9'ers.
-Kevlar

·
Registered
356 Posts
great nuk,got to see the first ultrasound last week! we go again the 11th and they said maybe we can see what sex the baby will be.she is worried about how she looks,with the belly getting bigger and all,but i laugh cause i tell her she's never looked better! you and mrs. nuk are the best,we need to a whole crew to take a ride as asap! its up to jeff if we go this saturday?it;s on you know jeff!
Glad to hear baby and wife are doing well. We are out for the next 2 Saturdays, but after that all is good. Guess it won't be Jeff's fault this time. Definitely need to get the crew together for a ride though.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey, dont forget me. Unfortunately, i cant ride until after Aug 5th, which is when my tins will be ready. Right now my baby is in pieces, installting a bunch of bling, horn (which scared me 1st time i tried it), tons of lights, HID, lowered, GIPro, etc... Picked a wrong time todo mods but when you get started and the money is there, it gets addicting.

But i will be ready todo a ton of riding after the 1st week in August, have to make up for lost time.

Wassup Nuk, how's the wife and kids? Wait till you see my "9", you wont recognize it.

PEACE & RIDE SAFE

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hey, dont forget me. Unfortunately, i cant ride until after Aug 5th, which is when my tins will be ready. Right now my baby is in pieces, installting a bunch of bling, horn (which scared me 1st time i tried it), tons of lights, HID, lowered, GIPro, etc... Picked a wrong time todo mods but when you get started and the money is there, it gets addicting.

But i will be ready todo a ton of riding after the 1st week in August, have to make up for lost time.

Wassup Nuk, how's the wife and kids? Wait till you see my "9", you wont recognize it.

PEACE & RIDE SAFE
I was wondering when you would get in on this ride. We can't ride until the first week in Aug also, so it looks like we are in the same boat. Can't wait to see your bike. When you finally get it all done, you won't want to ride it because of all of the bling :D. Definitely need to get everyone together for a ride real soon though.

·
Registered
488 Posts
:D Its going to look really good, but now, i think its going to take me forever to keep it clean. :D

We definitely have to get together several more times before the Fall Mid-Atlantic Meet. I'm definitely not going to miss that 1.

PEACE & RIDE SAFE

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
The date and time to meet

How does the date for Saturday August 8th and a rain date for Sunday August 9th sound?
I was also thinking the best spot to meet up at would be on the NJ Parkway Cheesequake rest area.
Meet there at 9am
You can get it from the north or south and its about in the middle of NJ.

From there we can ride to Lambertville / Newhope and take the backroads north along the gap (nice roads).
And cross back into NJ up by rt46 for some lunch at Johnnys' and head home from there. Its a long ride but a sweet one.

Let me know if thats cool with you guys.

·
Registered
314 Posts
What time is the meet? I`m there:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.