M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my new M109 Jacket today. This is a bad a-- jacket. It fits perfect. I weight about 165lbs. and I ordered an XL.  :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
346 Posts
I stil have'nt gotten my damn jacket yet. I have had my 109 since the beginning of april. WTF!!!!! I guess I should call suzuki.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was able to remove all the armor without cutting anything. The only one that was hard was the elbow armor I had to go through the back armor hole to get it out.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
MCLENDON111 said:
I was able to remove all the armor without cutting anything. The only one that was hard was the elbow armor I had to go through the back armor hole to get it out.
How did you get it out of that little tiny hole in the bottom of the big back plate? ::)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Lamonster said:
How did you get it out of that little tiny hole in the bottom of the big back plate? ::)
The armor is flexable. You can actually fold it in half with some effort and slip it through the existing holes! I removed the armor from the first jacket I received but it was still to tight and I had to return it.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Lamonster said:
It's a nice jacket but I wish I could get the armor out without cutting the jacket. ::)
I got mine last week and promptly took the shoulder armor out...way too bulky! It fits MUCH better now and is a GREAT jacket!

G

·
MCLENDON111 said:
I got all of the armor out except for the elbows. Thanks for the tip :bigthumbsup:. I didn't know you could pull the elbows out from the back.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Suzuki partners with AGV for it's jackets.

I had an AGV several years ago, still do, and it had the big bulky armour.

So one day I am sliding at 85 on my back with my 2 piece AGV suit and my full face helmet, gauntlet gloves and sidi boots. As I am approaching the curb and thinking "this is gonna hurt" I had slowed considerably to around 50 and hit the curb with my right shoulder and elbow.

No breaks!!! Considerable pain however.

That armour is way nice if you happen to have an unplanned dismount.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Got my jacket finally yesterday. One size too small though. Not a biggie since it is hot as sin out now anyway. Nice of suzuki to send a return label.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts