·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Did you use a coupon code? Can usually get 10% off w/ one

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, didn't know where to find one. Not sure if they'd take a coupon on a closeout, but worth trying if you've got one:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey B,
Is your rad grill from Irate? Looks cool.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Newenough will send coupons only to your email. I've bought so many jackets and gloves and helmets from there wife both kids myself. I bought the other scorpion jacket they had from last year, thick and very warm. Prices are great but found better deals on helmets from sportbiketrackgear.com.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Newenough will send coupons only to your email. I've bought so many jackets and gloves and helmets from there wife both kids myself. I bought the other scorpion jacket they had from last year, thick and very warm. Prices are great but found better deals on helmets from sportbiketrackgear.com.
:agree:sportbiketrackgear has better helmet pricing, especially now with the free silver mirror shield promo with select Octane Scorpion Exo 400....$89.95! Shield alone is worth around $40. Ordered one a couple days ago.

·
Registered
101 Posts
man i bought that jacket there last fall for the same price !! i love it fits great and is good heavy leather . takes some time but it will loosen up.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts