M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow riders,

Was going to start posting pics of my bike and projects I've completed and projects I'm currently still working on. I say "new(ish)" because I got a new 2019 back in 2020 from backstock and have been riding a lot in the past year. I feel 8000+ miles is respectable for 1 year...in New England. Needless to say I love the bike and look forward to exploring what every else has done to theirs as well!

Registered
2009 / VZR1800
Hello fellow riders,

Was going to start posting pics of my bike and projects I've completed and projects I'm currently still working on. I say "new(ish)" because I got a new 2019 back in 2020 from backstock and have been riding a lot in the past year. I feel 8000+ miles is respectable for 1 year...in New England. Needless to say I love the bike and look forward to exploring what every else has done to theirs as well! View attachment 419539
Welcome to the comunity, you will definitely find here answers to most of your
questions and hopefully new riding friends in the beatifull New England area...馃嵒

Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
Welcome to the forum! I lived on the Cape for a while, and also in NH for a while. (Can't say I miss those NH winters!)
From what part of New England do you hail?

Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
Welcome to the forum and I'm glad to hear you are really enjoying the bike. 馃檵鈥嶁檪锔 (y)(y)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum! I lived on the Cape for a while, and also in NH for a while. (Can't say I miss those NH winters!)
From what part of New England do you hail?
I am from the North Shore in MA, A trip up to Salisbury/Hampton always seems to manifest itself out of nowhere 馃榿

1 - 9 of 9 Posts