M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know, intakes are not cheap! well, unless you do them yourself. I've been wanting these on mine for a long time but, there were none available for the M109r unless you custom fit them, still cost a lot of money. Anybody tried these yet? Says that they are shipped from china, that scares me, just wondering if anybody else ran across these and purchased them.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
As you all know, intakes are not cheap! well, unless you do them yourself. I've been wanting these on mine for a long time but, there were none available for the M109r unless you custom fit them, still cost a lot of money. Anybody tried these yet? Says that they are shipped from china, that scares me, just wondering if anybody else ran across these and purchased them.
Yes, a couple ppl have bought them, one I've seen installed. I'm sure they will be chiming in

Here ya go, search is your friend!
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135515&highlight=ebay+intakes

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Big-B you called right on time with your comment about those intakes, sometimes the money savings are not worth it. It appears that they have too many issues. Oh well, back to cutting yards and hiding cash saving up for the real deal.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I bought a set and they arrived this week. I will be using the chrome elbow and filter "spike" and will fab up my own mounting system. The quality is actually pretty good especially considering the price.
If you are looking for a direct bolt on system with no fuss and no muss then you should probably look elsewhere...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts