M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
very kick ass! elaborate on how ya did it. i love the hypercharger look, and am tired of waiting on thunder air.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
phaed said:
very kick ass! elaborate on how ya did it. i love the hypercharger look, and am tired of waiting on thunder air.
I hate to have something everyone else has so I did it a little different. The filters are K&N style and flows really well. The backing plates are from DLP and had them chromed. Filters off ebay. They are for a Harley with S&S carbs I [email protected]$60-$70 each
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,425 Posts
THIS I LIKE ! Sorry, guys with the exposed elements, I saw enough dirty air filters as an auto mechanic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,768 Posts
zookmon said:
THIS I LIKE ! Sorry, guys with the exposed elements, I saw enough dirty air filters as an auto mechanic.
Come on! Don't you think a few big bugs with their A$$es wedged deep into the pleats of the exposed filters give the bike some character :joke: :joke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,343 Posts
bob109 said:
Come on! Don't you think a few big bugs with their A$$es wedged deep into the pleats of the exposed filters give the bike some character :joke: :joke:
Just like bugs in your teeth after a hard ride! :joke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
toneout said:
Have you figured out what to do with the other side? The two sides aren't the same.
I have one on the other side also. Looks the same no diff??. You fust drill the plate to fit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,737 Posts
phaed said:
very kick ass! elaborate on how ya did it. i love the hypercharger look, and am tired of waiting on thunder air.
Who makes thunder air? Is that similar to the hypercharger,
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top