M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cross Drilled Brake Lines $69.95

Want improved braking? Why just cross drill those rotors? Introducing KaleCoAuto cross drilled brake lines! Improved airflow through lines provides...

Has anyone used these new brake lines??
thinking of getting a set can anyone give feed back on how they work, are they worth the money??

Any feed back welcome :joke:

Bigeh..

·
Registered
735 Posts

Want improved braking? Why just cross drill those rotors? Introducing KaleCoAuto cross drilled brake lines! Improved airflow through lines provides...

thinking of getting a set can anyone give feed back on how they work, are they worth the money??

Bigeh..
Don't those come standard on most Toyota's to include Prius's.
I'll pass, I'm good.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Oh thank god!! I've had the hardest time finding chin nuts at a good price.
That's not what SnoopDog says about Chin nuts!!!:eek::bigthumbsup::joke::a20:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

Bigeh..
You can only stop as much as the tires let you grip.... I've locked them up with the stock lines and not meant to.;) But these do look pretty.:D My idea is the responsiveness of the brakes is the best thing for a bike. My stock lines feel squishy. Guys with the Galfher lines say those lines fix that... These would probably do that too. I'm on the fence with these.8)

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I like this one::joke:
Modern synthetic oil is very expensive - so why run the risk of getting it dirty by running it through your motor block? KaleCoAuto bypass kit comes with everything you need to run the oil around your motor block where it will do more good. Oil runs cooler, and as a result, there may be horsepower gains!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
The site says the lines are latex.

It seems you would get a good deal of flex in those line and that you should expect better response out of braided SS lines.

If you try them out, let us know how they do.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh thank god!! I've had the hardest time finding chin nuts at a good price.
I'm glad i was able to help you find what you have been looking for :bigthumbsup:

You can only stop as much as the tires let you grip.... I've locked them up with the stock lines and not meant to.;) But these do look pretty.:D My idea is the responsiveness of the brakes is the best thing for a bike. My stock lines feel squishy. Guys with the Galfher lines say those lines fix that... These would probably do that too. I'm on the fence with these.8)
Thanks Huff, I thought the same thing that these lines would get rid of that spongy feel :joke:

I like this one::joke:
Modern synthetic oil is very expensive - so why run the risk of getting it dirty by running it through your motor block? KaleCoAuto bypass kit comes with everything you need to run the oil around your motor block where it will do more good. Oil runs cooler, and as a result, there may be horsepower gains!
Hey Skullster thinking of going with this next :D:D

Finally a left handed metric screwdriver..........................been looking for one for years!!!!!!
jglass hope this helps get your mods done easier :bigthumbsup::joke:

The site says the lines are latex.

It seems you would get a good deal of flex in those line and that you should expect better response out of braided SS lines.

If you try them out, let us know how they do.
Square Rounder, I do like the look of the SS braided lines but i thought it would look cool that the cross drilled brake lines would match the cross drilled rotors :joke:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,138 Posts
That's a really helpful place. I've been looking for one of those 710 caps for my old truck for a long time!

And my Muffler Bearing has been making noise the last year or so. I couldn't believe it, they have those too! Woohoo!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Are these just as good as Dyna Beads?...

If they do that'd be great because I save a ton of money! I have these exact beads already but in the US they are called a***...butt...beads...well....anyways. There's a sh$tload in my room.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::joke:

See this-->:joke:Yeah this--->:joke:That means I don't own a sh$tload of those beads...well, maybe one:eek:...No not even one....:-*:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.