M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
With an outstanding product like the M109r (and many other metrics) to compete with, Hardly Davidson MUST produce good commercials. They are in a defence mode. They must.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
video begins with 1 guy ridin solo

we believe in going our own way, no matter which way the rest of the world is going

we believe in bucking the system that built to smash individuals
by the end of the video, it's all of them, lock step, saying and doing the exact same thing...sounding conspicuously like borg.

hilarious.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Pretty good commercial. Suzuki should come up with better ads than just saying "our cars are as much fun to ride as our bikes".

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
They forgot "we believe that if you aren't strong enough to push your Harley when it breaks down then you shouldn't be riding one!". :joke:
"pistons the size of garbage cans"?? Gimme a break!! ::) ::)

Gotta admit it was a cool video though, I just won't get sucked into thinking their bikes are worth the price. We can have the same attitudes and beliefs and ride a better bike for a lot less money. Rock on!! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
775 Posts
the feeling that i got from the video was that even though most of us ride solo most of the time; there is and always will be a brotherhood that follows. i'll have to admit that although hd guys and metric guys love to gouge each other about the bikes; when the time comes, and a call for help goes out, bikers seem to always stand beside each other. no matter of make or model. i love being a biker :evil:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Pretty good commercial. Suzuki should come up with better ads than just saying "our cars are as much fun to ride as our bikes".Â
Good point, I don't think Iv'e ever seen a pure Suzuki bike commercial :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i'll have to admit that although hd guys and metric guys love to gouge each other about the bikes; when the time comes, and a call for help goes out, bikers seem to always stand beside each other. no matter of make or model. i love being a biker
well said

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
What great marketing hype. They're still marketing to the myth of Harley's from 30 years ago and being different from everybody else. It just cracks me up cause today, Harley riders are EVERYBODY ELSE. You are the most inside, in the establishment rider if you ride a Harley today cause everybody's got one.

The fall of Harley is going to be real interesting to watch. They have all the market share and everybody owns one. That's a total recipe for dissaster. It's great for them right now, but anything that gets to be the everything always takes a big fall. It might be 10 or 15 more years from now, but it's going to be impressive to watch when all those outside individuals suddenly realize they are EVERYBODY ELSE.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts