M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading down to NH on Tuesday for some riding. Anyone have any ideas for good rides? Obviously plan on doing Mt Washington etc. Thanks...ECB.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
you have to ride the kangamangus highway(spelled wrong) it is a great ride

·
Registered
508 Posts
You should check out "Bentley's Saloon" in Arundel, Maine which is just outside of Kennebunk on route 1. It's a very cool biker place and they make a killer pulled pork sandwich ! Worth checking out...you won't be sorry ! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Monday and Tuesday there saying RAIN:eek: I live here in southern NH! PM sent/ or should say coming!
TORQ

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Some suggestions from me would be Bear Notch Road in Conway. That will take you over to the Kangamangus Highway (Rt 112) Also there is a road called Huricane Mountain Road that leaves Rt 302 just north of Conway. That one is cool. Tight and twisty. Now.......If you come to Maine and I agree with Andy that Bentley's is a must see..... Be very gentle on the throttle in Arundel and Kennebunk. Maine has just passed a new law limiting motorcycle exhaust emmissions (MECALM Google it) and some towns have gone overnoard with it. Of course if you have stock pipes your fine. If you want a tour guide send me a PM and I'll ride with ya if I can. Have fun....be safe

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies gents. Stock pipes here. Riding with my Wife on the 9, my parents are riding too on their Valykrie towing a trailer...so shouldn't be too fast! But you never know with that guy :dontknow: Anywho, we're leaving from Nova Scotia on Tuesday am, no real plans for where and when. Just plan on hitting up NH, open to anything, and would welcome other riders, especially tours! Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Were on it! Hope to here from you Tuesday night, be safe and watch for MOOSE:eek: Woody maybe we could hook out with them in north conway

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We're probably going to be there 2 nights anyway (not counting getting there and back), the Ladies want to shop, we want to ride.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
So your going to UNLOAD the women, AND HEAD TO BENTLEYS:eek:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Thats cool! BUT your not going to be setting on the park bench, while they shop are ya:dontknow:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well made it North Conway. Learned a couple things along the way, most notably the states has some awesome riding, and apparently New Hampshire and Maine have a monsoon season. Luckily my shoulders and knee caps stayed dry! Anywho, the forecast looks good for some riding the next couple days. Cheers, Aaron.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts