M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am new to this board so I thought I would take a minute to introduce myself.

My Name is Ray and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I just sold my 06 Hayabusa and am ready for a different riding position (I think).  I was very happy with the Suzuki, but I find the older I get, the harder it is for me to ride with the pegs that close to the saddle.  My knees are not what they used to be.  Getting back to things.  I was very happy with the performance of the Suzuki product so I began looking at alternatives.  Not being a big fan of the exposed motor - lots of chrome bike, I am finding it hard to believe that I actually like the M109R (especially the red one).  I have always gone for the more "plastic covered" bike.  Maybe it's the 240 and somewhat aggressive styling that has my attention.

So, I will likely wait till next season to actually buy the bike (unless a screaming deal falls in my lap).

By the way... where in California are the best deals on these things?  Is MSRP or better out the door out of the question?

- Ray

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome bro. MSRP OTD is not unreasonable. Go find YOUR bike at a large dealer in your area. In So Cali there are three major dealerships in striking distance for me Azusa "Bert's", San Bernardino "Chaparral Motorsports", and one in Corona. I actually put a deposit on my 9 at a smaller Suzuki Dealer in Victorville that had to have the bike shipped, but was awesome on the price. I gave Chaparral one last shot at the deal, and they jumped! Make it happen... there is nowhere to turn for this combination of comfort and performance. Modification potential is unlimited, and stock you are turning heads like CRAZY! Good luck & ride safe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts