M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just want to say hi to all just picked up a new 2007 m109r and i find these sites very helpful i have 2 bikes a custom built vtx 1300 and shes my baby gonna tare into the 109 this winter sumo x fender 280 tire sumo x wheels 21 inch front tire side mount plate hope to have done by spring long winters here in michigan if anyone is intrested in custom 109 parts i found a great site its a mom and pop shop out of tracy cal. the guys name is grant a very smart man 60 years old and knows everything his nicth is honda vtx and m109rs he has helped me alot on my vtx will get pics posted but check out his site www.xchoppers.com service is outstanding and if you need advice he is the man he is helping me on my 109 right now and looking on this site for new ideas and advice great to be here thanks to all

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
:congrats: & :welcome:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
just want to say hi to all just picked up a new 2007 m109r and i find these sites very helpful i have 2 bikes a custom built vtx 1300 and shes my baby gonna tare into the 109 this winter sumo x fender 280 tire sumo x wheels 21 inch front tire side mount plate hope to have done by spring long winters here in michigan if anyone is intrested in custom 109 parts i found a great site its a mom and pop shop out of tracy cal. the guys name is grant a very smart man 60 years old and knows everything his nicth is honda vtx and m109rs he has helped me alot on my vtx will get pics posted but check out his site www.xchoppers.com service is outstanding and if you need advice he is the man he is helping me on my 109 right now and looking on this site for new ideas and advice great to be here thanks to all
:welcome:, before you buy the sumo x fender, take a look at mine, much cheaper and much better looking !!:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the two links in my signature and hope to see you in June. :doorag:

Ride safe and let the mods begin. :evil:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts