M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8)
Just saying "HI" to everyone out there.
I love this bike. I've been a sport bike guy for a long time, but I just had to get this bike. It is the kewlist thing out there today. 
I love all the help everyone brings to this site, and the new products that are tested by la monster. What a guy to meet someday.

Anyway. Thanks to all and keep it coming. I love the speed, and I want to go fast!!!! :evil: :evil:

BillyD

·
Registered
44 Posts
Another Washington State newbie here.

I traded in my 2004 ZX10r for a silver 109. Needed a change of pace and this is my first cruiser type bike. So far, very impressed. Comfortable and my daughter (12) loves to ride with me.

Where are you at in WA? Im up near Bellingham. Im riding to the Tri-Cities on the 17th for a week long course for work. Will be my first distance ride.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm from Bellingham, but I now live in Anacortes. My 109 is silver also. I just love how different the bike is from everything out there.

Bill

G

·
Washington is a beautiful state....I used to live in Kettle Falls and the Colville area....went to the July 4th laser show at Grand Coulee dam a few years ago...good times....ummm, what I can remember of them, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts