·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys new grills on ebay

·
Registered
381 Posts
My buddy has one of these grills for his 04 VL800 limited. His is the skull with the flames. These are pretty well made covers and easy to instal. Might not work well with the shroud that corbin is making though for anyone interested in going that route.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Seen these myself the other day and thinking about going with the maltese cross to tie in with my air covers. A lot cheaper option for us down under at $35 post and Martin at Irate Customs answers his emails a lot quicker then faultline (still waiting on the corbin quote after 4 emails)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Seen these myself the other day and thinking about going with the maltese cross to tie in with my air covers. A lot cheaper option for us down under at $35 post and Martin at Irate Customs answers his emails a lot quicker then faultline (still waiting on the corbin quote after 4 emails)
Ohh man... i like that one.... i was considering getting this....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZU...QQptZLH_DefaultDomain_100?hash=item1c0af57ec9

But i really like that one you posted.... the one i posted is a bolt on front cover.. not a full wrap around so it might work well with the corbin shroud.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
corbin told me that i would have to order my seat through the australian supplier but i think i will find someone in the us probly cheaper

·
Registered
608 Posts
corbin told me that i would have to order my seat through the australian supplier but i think i will find someone in the us probly cheaper
Hi Gavs - My local Suzuki dealer sells the Corbin stuff for 20% off MSRP and doesn't charge CT sales tax on orders shipped out of state. Brooks, the parts mgr, just placed an order for a M90 radiator shroud for someone in Canada so he's open to out-of-state sales... He also can ship via USPS rather than UPS or FedEx thereby avoiding any brokerage fees that the couriers tack on.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Gavs - My local Suzuki dealer sells the Corbin stuff for 20% off MSRP and doesn't charge CT sales tax on orders shipped out of state. Brooks, the parts mgr, just placed an order for a M90 radiator shroud for someone in Canada so he's open to out-of-state sales... He also can ship via USPS rather than UPS or FedEx thereby avoiding any brokerage fees that the couriers tack on.
that sounds good might have to drop him a email

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have to agree with you gav, it will be cheaper to get it from the US then our local supplier who i think it is zpower.Thanks SBL for your link,might drop them a line and see what they can do.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Corbin Seat

I am keen to buy a corbin seat too with dual backrests but the Ozzy dealer (VPW) is $585 dearer than if I buy Direct from Corbin !! Thats after the exchange rate ,
No doubt corbin would give them a discount than they go and try to ream us even further !!

Shame on you VPW

GAV - Let me know if you get a good response from the dealer in USA tell him you got a few guys who want seats cause I got a mate that has a Victory and wants a Corbin seat as well

·
Registered
608 Posts
The person to contact at MSN is the parts manager, Brooks Laisi, <[email protected]>. Mention my name - Blake - and he'll have an idea of what it's about (M90 parts). There's been a few people who he's dealt with from the online boards...

I'm not sure how responsive they are with the 'Contact Us' form on their webpage. My experience with using the Contact info forms on vendor sites is that it's hit or miss.

~ Blake

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've emailed Brooks - Lets hope he helps out , My order is well over 2k
for two bikes and sure theres plenty more of you guys keen

·
Registered
275 Posts
If you knew someone here in the US that you trusted you could have them shipped to their house and they could ship them to you. If the company is having issues shipping outside US. Just a thought.:dontknow:

·
Registered
267 Posts
I thought the same thing kendall but it is a big ask.Anyway SBL's contact has already made contact with me and is more then happy to send me anything i want (as long as i pay for it :joke:)Thanks Blake for Brooks email, i was starting to wonder how the hell i was going to get a shroud.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I thought the same thing kendall but it is a big ask.Anyway SBL's contact has already made contact with me and is more then happy to send me anything i want (as long as i pay for it :joke:)Thanks Blake for Brooks email, i was starting to wonder how the hell i was going to get a shroud.
Did he give you any indication of price? U wanna do a combined ship? I just want the single corbin riders seat

·
Registered
608 Posts
You're welcome! I'm glad that you're able to make arrangements to get the shroud.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Did he give you any indication of price? U wanna do a combined ship? I just want the single corbin riders seat
Brooks is doing 20-percent off MSRP and whatever the shipping cost is from Plainfield, CT Zipcode 06374 to your location. There is no shipping cost from Corbin to MSN. He can also ship USPS to Canada thereby avoiding the FedEx and UPS brokerage fees. Not sure how the shipping would be to Australia...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.