M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally received my bracket today from Rainey. Cant wait to install it. Only problem is the paperwork that came with it makes the directions a little hard to read for me. Can you guys make anything out on the bottom picture ? :joke:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
There's a sale on toilet paper at Ching's......Ladies Night is Saturday night at The Red Cobra.....Buy 2 Get 1 Free Dim Som at Choy's.....other than that....:dontknow:

·
Registered
918 Posts
I've got the same mount, but I can't seem to find washers that fit to raise the bolts up enough to put the caps on. I've tried Lowe's and Home Depot. Either the washers don't fit the bolt holes or they fit the bolt holes and not the bolt. Let me know where you purchased your washers.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Got it! You can call the number 092-197-1198 from 5:00AM to 10:00AM only bc they have to open the restaurant by 11:00AM!
By calling them close to 10:00 you will get a noddle soup along with the instructions.:D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's a sale on toilet paper at Ching's......Ladies Night is Saturday night at The Red Cobra.....Buy 2 Get 1 Free Dim Som at Choy's.....other than that....:dontknow:
Got it! You can call the number 092-197-1198 from 5:00AM to 10:00AM only bc they have to open the restaurant by 11:00AM!
By calling them close to 10:00 you will get a noddle soup along with the instructions.:D
I kinda figured that's what the instructions said. Well guess I'll just have to wing it. Hoped the directions pointed me toward a good massage parlor. :drool: Hope not to have the same problem Krusher had with the washers.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awsome :D:D:D:D:D
Just 2 questions
How do I get one
and how much
the gas man
Ordered it from a member on this site, "Rainey". He has an Ebay store. Here is a link to the one I ordered.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/M109...4492742QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
The one I ordered is the bracket for the Gipro with the Atre option. He sells a bracket for the regular one without that option which I think is a little smaller. He also sells a nice exhaust and some LED lite kits.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I've got the same mount, but I can't seem to find washers that fit to raise the bolts up enough to put the caps on. I've tried Lowe's and Home Depot. Either the washers don't fit the bolt holes or they fit the bolt holes and not the bolt. Let me know where you purchased your washers.
I had the same problem trying to find washers to fit. I found the smallest washers I could that still fit the bolts then ground down their circumference further on a bench grinder. Finished them off nice and smooth in a vice with a hand file . . . caps fit great.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I had the same problem trying to find washers to fit. I found the smallest washers I could that still fit the bolts then ground down their circumference further on a bench grinder. Finished them off nice and smooth in a vice with a hand file . . . caps fit great.
That was my next plan of attack if I couldn't find any retail washers. Thanks for the tip! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts