M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the Gel seat to see if it will improve the comfort. Let you know after Friday!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice!! How did you get that? dealer Say's Back Ordered! Have fun Friday :doorag:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The passenger seat is gel also and it is much larger than the stock passenger seat. My dealer had the seats in stock so I guess it caught them at the right time. I dont have a 2 up now with my daughter in school so the passenger seat is in the storage out back.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is that a T.O. remark or something????? LOL LOL
Sorry eagle couldnt resist. That is a big crease for sure but guess that is part of the break in the seat. It has much bigger break than stock seat so guess they had trouble with the sewing thing.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
My dealer can/is vgetting me the carbon look fullcut gel. I wanted plain, but refuse to wait.

Some of the backorder crap is insane. What did they do? order 10 of each accessory from the manufacturer to start out??

Sledzep

·
Registered
414 Posts
My dealer is telling me that if I order the Seat that it doesn't come with the back seat...WTF??? what does he plane to do with a back seat if I order it...

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wouldnt fall for that because they are both in the same box when they come in. I watched the box be opened at the dealer and they were both right there. Sounds like the same dealer who said you had to choose between the cowl and the seat on earlier post. Glad I have reputable dealer in Texas.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts