M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/
Hello to all,From north-east florida,yullee florida in nassau county to be exact!
I just gought my new 07 in red 109,and yes reading info on this sight helped me Buy my 109 ! I could have bought the 06, but read that the motor cover's ect... were plastic - crome-plated ] and red was the closes to my liking color wise!
To answer another Question,I just sold a 06 GSXR 1000 that only had 3100 miles on it, to up - Grade to the 109 , I enjoyed the sport bike but LOVE this new 109! This bike rides like it is on rail's and turns with just a thought! the handle bar's are just for a place to mount the turn signals,and mirrors if you ask me,with a throttle control you wouldn't even need to touch the bar's , unless you were stopping! :D :)

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been gathering info from across the globe :D and i most say you guy's are smart as a whip over yonder :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Welcome to the board. I spent most of my summers as a kid in Collier county in Florida. My grandparents lived on the Isles of Capri just a stones throw from Marco Island. Haven't been in years.

Congrats on the new bike!

panther06

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks 8) Ive lived here in Fernandina just about all my life except when i was a shrimper and went to texas,I love it here ,I work at the paper Mill, fish and Ride,single,42 and loving life on my new 109 ;) have a girlfriend of 6+ years Sorry :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations on the new bike and welcome to the board. Make sure you watch the Florida Section.

Do you have a address for a Florida 109 site cause I've looked every were ,and this site has Twice the info of any other,that's why i logged in :mad: to this site instead off one around my area :mad: :mad: and I'm starting to NOT feel the LOVE :mad: :mad: :mad: I guess riding a 109 is not enough ::) but i leared more from this site that any other, I am hearing impaired ,lost about 80% of my hearing due to a viral infection happened over night no pain,woke up the next day couldn't hear a durn thing :eek: i passed the horn test at work so i can run the loaders etc... all i do is honey do's at home fish and ride my 109, I thought it better to log in than to lurch around Maybe not :( all this to say any good reading improves this deaf boy life :D and this is were i found it :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Silent, I 've gotten mixed impressions from you last post.....but, reguardless, Toneout was simply referring to a Florida section on this site.

BTW, my son and I are in Jacksonville.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's cool 8) I got mixed a little also :) I will check out the outher sight thank you Lamonster, I enjoy the site keep up the good work Later silent ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts