M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Add me to the Florida Spring hill area, Sun coast and SR 52 Lone Star Ranch Town Houses (Pasco)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you i will

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
New member and owner of a M109R also in Spring Hill FL.
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on becoming another Florida 9'er.

Be sure to check out our M109R Riders of Central Florida page also.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7893...?ref=bookmarks

This Sunday the 24th I will be racing my 9 at Orlando Speedway, if you would like to come out and watch entrance fee is $15......or if you would like to run your bike on the track also its only $10 more. Lots of fun either way.

Saturday March 30th we are doing a overnight ride from Central Florida to Boca Raton to visit one of our 9'er friends who was in an accident last summer.
This should be a fun ride and a good time once we arrive in Boca.....if you would like to join in on this ride let us know.

BCS

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on becoming another Florida 9'er.

This Sunday the 24th I will be racing my 9 at Orlando Speedway, if you would like to come out and watch entrance fee is $15......or if you would like to run your bike on the track also its only $10 more. Lots of fun either way.

Saturday March 30th we are doing a overnight ride from Central Florida to Boca Raton to visit one of our 9'er friends who was in an accident last summer.
This should be a fun ride and a good time once we arrive in Boca.....if you would like to join in on this ride let us know.

BCS
Are you back?

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Don't suppose you want to come to Ace for Bike night tonight?
I "Want" to ride to every event, every day. :p

Unfortunately reality usually gets in the way of that.

But I will see if it will be possible to make it over there tonight or not.

I have to replace the steering arms and front shocks on my truck this afternoon, so if I get that done in time I might try to head over that way.

Will let you know if I can make it or not.

BCS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.