M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
great price on LED's, but the picture link isn't working. i wanna see. or maybe not. may make me feel stupid for buying the radiantz one for $180

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The picture should show up pretty quick. Till then here they are. :bigthumbsup: They come in blue too. :doorag:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BlkM109r said:
are they waterproof coated? hard to tell from the pic but it looks like the board is exposed
"These LED strip lights are so versatile and flexible that they can work on any bike, trike, side car or trailer. Each strip light measures 12 inches and contain 30 super bright LEDs, each one sealed to protect the bulb and make the strip flex in more directions."

·
Registered
516 Posts
Dear Lamont, I hearby am saddened to notify you, Hal (and all you " :edit: ers" at DLP) that my best friend Douglas E. Harvego,....R.I.P.,.....Just had a massive heart attack due to your prices :( He paid $100 a foot for LED's for his now orphaned '06 Burple that he bought from a competitor.

As for myself, I can only hope to carry on and learn from his grissly (if untimely) death and do the right thing, so I am ordering a set in amber :hot:

·
Registered
75 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Hey!

These look great, but are they as bright as the radiantz? Can you tell me all the parts that are needed to do the tail end signal mod? Can these be glued on to tail lip like the radiantz?

thanks
Shayne

G

·
Nice price... Now we need a plate to mount them to (that would work with the under tail license plate bracket and without it).... If only someone would come up with a kit for it... (lamont - hint, hint) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Lamont, these are as good as or better than the other LED's that are in DLP? I like the price on these...do you need any other stuuf to make them work? Can the stealth relocation mods be done with these?

Devilish

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thanks Lamont...
From the count per strip I think I'd have to go with the other set for the stealth signal mod...I want LOT of light for that. It sure does look like other light mods would work well though. Thanks for getting those in the store!

Devilish

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Hey guys,

Not sure if these are the same manufacturer or not but i purchased some from Auto Zone that look exactly like those in blue but are in 15 inch length and are perfect for show lighting your 109. i place 2 strips each under the tank, front wheel and rear wheel for a grand total of $120.00 and yes they are bright, maybe not as bright as the radiantz but my silver baby looks like it is floating on a blue cloud at night. i will try to post some pics later but i have had no luck posting pics in the past so if someone can help i will put them up.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Hey Lamont, are these made by Boogie Lights (or something similar?) If so, are you going to carry their Cut and click lights? Those are grouped into 3s on the strip and you can cut these groups off to be used separately, or as a whole strip.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Medic1210 said:
Hey Lamont, are these made by Boogie Lights (or something similar?) If so, are you going to carry their Cut and click lights? Those are grouped into 3s on the strip and you can cut these groups off to be used separately, or as a whole strip.
These are "AddOn" lights, not Boggie. Looks like these are plug and play.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts