M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
thanks lamont,where do you find the time?hats off!!!! :clap2: :#1: :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
heh, that's pretty cool

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Not bad!
I'm sure that some people don't want others to know their age, but I've never been one of those. My GF doesn't mind the fact that I'm "OLD"!!!

Anyway, well done Lamonster! You continue to bring us a GREAT forum and website!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nice add Monster....thanks for the great board!

If we would like to get something added to the calendar, can we put that request to you for consideration??

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Investor said:
Nice add Monster....thanks for the great board!

If we would like to get something added to the calendar, can we put that request to you for consideration??
I thought you guys could add events but it looks like I'm the only one that can add events to the calendar so I guess you can either post them in the events board or send them to me. This might be more work than I thought. ::) :dontknow:

·
Registered
443 Posts
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :D

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Someone put the time and meeting places for Biketoberfest on the calendar. I hear there are things planned for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Awesome! Now I don't have to remember how old I am. The calendar will tell me. :joke:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Lamonster said:
This might be more work than I thought. ::) :dontknow:

AHHH Hindsight IS 20 / 20 !!!!

That was funny!!! LaMont, I think the calendar is TOOOO COOOOL ! Am I REALLY 44!!!! SH#T I AM GETTING AS OLD AS MY DAD !!!

Thanks Dude! and I promise not to e-mail any requests for the calendar!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts