• not sure yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
not for me.... bike is fine for everyday... i like cruzin on the interstate at or above 90... and the wind in my face that i get is not a problem... why put something on this beauty that one doesn't need that much of the time ...IMHO...mjm

·
Registered
443 Posts
That fairing has got to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen!

·
Registered
721 Posts
This thing looks rather large for the 109....
However, it may be a nice thing for very extended rides.

Seems to fit VERY nicely around the nacel, covers hands, looks to move the air above most heads....
I wonder how it attaches, does not look real quick from what I can see.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Painted, i think it would be very nce. When you live in NY and the weather gets colder, it would be nice to have. I like it. JOHN

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sad. Hondiego should have spend the money on a Power Commander and dyno test his UltraFlow intake system. I'm sure he would have enough money left over for a hamburger and fries.

·
Registered
600 Posts
As long as it clamps on and doesn't require messing with the headlight nacelle or drilling anything, I'd consider it. I'd like to take a couple of extended riding trips every summer and it would be a lot more comfy with something like this. It can be removed when I get to where I'm going and I'll be ready for the Main Street cruise while I'm there :doorag:

I know, I know... go get myself a Goldwing ::)

I'm happy for all of you who own several bikes to fill every niche of riding styles, but I have limited space to park vehicles and don't really care to have $30,000+ worth of motorcycles that I can only ride for 6 months out of the year anyway. I can find much better ways of spending the money... like a couple week-long trips to Cabo or Cancun every winter when the snow is 4 feet deep around here and paying into a college fund for the new grandbaby 8)

So... poke fun if you must. I'll read it with a smile :)

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Looks very Harley to me. Not bad, but derivitive. I think he should have kept it under wraps till it was painted to match. I am betting that will make a world of difference

Sledzep

·
Registered
178 Posts
That is just about the ugliest thing I have ever seen. There is NO WAY I would ever consider anything even remotely like that for my baby.

I wish I had a puking smiley face to insert here

·
Registered
277 Posts
Mmmmmmmm-no. Gonna have to pass on that one....

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.