M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
I am ordering this, and sending you the bill for periodic repaining of the tail section and a year's supply of new right turn signals. :p

·
Registered
209 Posts
I've seen similar devices before. I beleive they momentarly cut your spark to pass unburnt fuel into your exhaust. Then there is some sort of igniter near the end of your exhaust which ingites the unburnt fuel. Kinda cool but would have to be very carefull not to fry someones front clip in traffic. No to mention you might attract some unwanted attention from :cop:

G

·
The biggest problem with those systems is that they burn the oil off of the cylinder walls so that your pistons are no longer properly lubricated. So if you don't mind engine rebuilds they are great.

·
Registered
817 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
The biggest problem with those systems is that they burn the oil off of the cylinder walls so that your pistons are no longer properly lubricated. So if you don't mind engine rebuilds they are great.
How would they do that? I don't doubt you, but I'm just trying to figure out how that would happen from this mod.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Wanted said:
How would they do that? I don't doubt you, but I'm just trying to figure out how that would happen from this mod.
It doesn't really burn the fuel but it will wash down the lubricants in the cylinders so that it will start burning oil. I toasted my Valkyrie motor doing that. ::) It was a lot of fun though. :evil:
Click here to watch valkflames_new 4 meg file

1 - 8 of 8 Posts