M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I had a few covers around that were dying to get a new design done on them. Really I am suprised that no one has asked for this design before. The design is done on a set of M109R covers with black edges and black mesh. I have listed them on EBAY. So if you want to buy them they are there. Of course I will take orders on my website www.duckscovers.com as always. I have no reserve on these on Ebay. Here they are for you guys.

For the link to the ebay auction click HERE

Len

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is this the first time listing on e-bay? If so, you need to do that more often. Congrats!
I have done a few sets of covers that way. 99% of all the orders I do are cut after they are paid for. Usually don't have time to do a set just to do them. If I ever get a break from cutting the covers I try to get out and about rather than do more covers. LOL.

There may be a few more in the future though. Thought they would go with the buy it now but not that quick.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
I think it is more than fair if you don't have a set to send in or trade. I'm guessing you could knock off $100 (depending on design) if you send in your own covers.

These covers are Quacktasic!!!

I was the recipient of a ducks cover set last year at the Mid Atlantic Meet. Duck's does allot for the people here and is a sponsor of the site(s). I hope he gets every dime for the covers he sells on ebay!

I'm sure selling a few covers at a higher price helps him recover the time and materials for the covers he gives away.

If you bash his price he might have a change of heart and

Len you are like a Jedi with the Dremel!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Tiger..

I did not knew about the trade...$100 sounds like flowers in my ears.
I did not intend to question his price.
In fact I'm happy for him.

I think it is more than fair if you don't have a set to send in or trade. I'm guessing you could knock off $100 (depending on design) if you send in your own covers.

These covers are Quacktasic!!!

I was the recipient of a ducks cover set last year at the Mid Atlantic Meet. Duck's does allot for the people here and is a sponsor of the site(s). I hope he gets every dime for the covers he sells on ebay!

I'm sure selling a few covers at a higher price helps him recover the time and materials for the covers he gives away.

If you bash his price he might have a change of heart and

Len you are like a Jedi with the Dremel!

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn....300 dollar! I love your work but US 300 is alot of money
Ben is right. The way I do it on my site, www.duckscovers.com, is I charge a core fee if you don't send me yours. Check out my website I have close to 100 different ones that I have done over the years. Shipped over hundreds of them all over the world. My core fee is $150 here in the states. If you send me yours there is no core fee. I try to turn them around quick as well. I have got orders done and shipped to Australia from NY in a week.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ben is right. The way I do it on my site, www.duckscovers.com, is I charge a core fee if you don't send me yours. Check out my website I have close to 100 different ones that I have done over the years. Shipped over hundreds of them all over the world. My core fee is $150 here in the states. If you send me yours there is no core fee. I try to turn them around quick as well. I have got orders done and shipped to Australia from NY in a week.
I'll back you up on that Len,I got mine in a week after you posted them.And a year on I still get comment's on them:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I also back up Len's service.

One week from the US to the Western side of Australia. I can't get things sent over from Australia's Eastern States that quick.
Good to see you are still going strong Len.

Cheers

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
if i had stock air boxes on mine id have a couple sets of these to change it up a bit.

i have seen your work and it is great man.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Those look awesome, im one of your future customers. I havnt made my mind up yet. I could possibly get them in july for my birthday. Keep up the good work.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts