M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey Hal, Finnish the lic. Plate re-locater first. Man I need one really bad. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i'd buy one, as long as it's shiny!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not to be picky, but could we get just a plain chrome one. I am real big on debadging the bike and would love to see a plain chrome one, if it is available, if not then that would be fine.... as long as it is chrome. That's my favorite color.

·
Registered
936 Posts
No, it needs too read m109r to match the chrome radiator grill coming, you know the one on e-bay.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bruno said:
Not to be picky, but could we get just a plain chrome one. I am real big on debadging the bike and would love to see a plain chrome one, if it is available, if not then that would be fine.... as long as it is chrome. That's my favorite color.
We will do polished plain and chrome plain. May also do an option to get them engraved anyway you want, customized just for you.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Bruno said:
I'm with Bruno :doorag: ... going the debadged route :bigthumbsup:.. .. less is more :D... add chrome to what's left :2cool:.... mho..mjm

·
Registered
106 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
936 Posts
me too, thats why i do business with Hal,(not to mention he gave me his eagle eye blinkers for free) i hope the phone lines are fixed tomorrow so i can order the power commander.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts