M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hope nobody minds that i started a new thread for this, but I thought it deserved it's own. Been working on and off on our own logo and shield for t-shirts and to be made into embroidered patches for your jackets, etc. So here it is :clap2:

[im
link to the store, as always is:Â* http://www.cafepress.com/m109design

I'll let you know as soon as i get my info on the patches.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ditto! Very impressive and professionally done. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
109RS said:
very nice. all the members get a free patch, right?
I know it was a joke, but the patch venture is one that is acutally gonna cost him a good deal up front to get going. At least the shirts don't cost him anything up front to produce (at least that's how I think it works)

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you are correct, sir! i'm gonna have to buy 25-50 of each design and size up front on the patches and hope you guys buy em all up :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
OUTSTANDING! This is a good solid design!!! :p :p :hot: :hot: :beer3: :beer2: :clap2: :a18: :2cool: :#1: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Awesome job bro!

G

·
Very cool!!!!

I didn't feel comfortable buying one of the "Does this tire make my ass look fat" shirts........only becauce I'm closing in on the "Senior Flatulent" stage of life and I thought I'd leave that one to the younger 'uns. :D

Now this design on a "T" and as a patch... I'm definitely in. Please let us know what size(s) you'll be making the patches in.....I thought one might look cool on the back of our Boulevard jackets if the size was appropriate.

·
Registered
103 Posts
really looks great I am going to order a couple of t-shirts and will wait to see the price of the Patches. The patches would look great on a Riders lether Vest too. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts