M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't paint over the LE parts if you are wondering. They are not for sale either, so don't bother asking. I got a set of plastics from the classifieds on here. When I got them they already had a custom paint job on them. You may remember the paint. It was red with gears and Taz airbrushed. The paint was a little chipped up and there was too much paint on the parts to just paint over, so I ended up stripping them down to the bare plastic. I epoxy primed, 2K Urethane primed, Urethane sealed white, basecoated, and cleared. In case you didn't see my last post I used a custom paint called Copperhead that Stacy David from the show Trucks created. Here are the pics.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I didn't paint over the LE parts if you are wondering. They are not for sale either, so don't bother asking. I got a set of plastics from the classifieds on here. When I got them they already had a custom paint job on them. You may remember the paint. It was red with gears and Taz airbrushed. The paint was a little chipped up and there was too much paint on the parts to just paint over, so I ended up stripping them down to the bare plastic. I epoxy primed, 2K Urethane primed, Urethane sealed white, basecoated, and cleared. In case you didn't see my last post I used a custom paint called Copperhead that Stacy David from the show Trucks created. Here are the pics.

How much for these?:joke:
Can't wait to see these on the bike. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Beautiful... thats gonna look awesome.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
love that color i had a pro street copper that color and everyone named it the COPPER CHOPPER can't wait to see it all together.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Awesome color! Would like to paint mine someday too. Maybe do like you and get all extra plastics and tank.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am too cheap to buy wheels, so I am going to polish the stockers and paint the centers either black or copper.

Very nice! What wheels you doin?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts