M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally put them on today, thanks to all the guys who gave me great advice on how to install them.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Nice choice.

that is at least 3 of us in this thread with the same ones:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Finally put them on today, thanks to all the guys who gave me great advice on how to install them.
I was looking at that company as well. looks good bro. 160 on front and 250 or did you go with the 280?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I tried fighting the MOD monster, but the TEMPTATION was too strong:doh:

Just go ahead and put the order in
lol, right now i need tom hold on a bit longer...with being out on medical cuz of accident , i need to wait:verymad: however, taxes should be pretty this year so :pray:.. if thats the case i will have them by my bday in may.....mmmmmm 280

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
Great looking wheels bro, those are one of my favorites. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great Wheel Selection

I just installed the Genesis Series 2 weeks ago, I pulled into Deals Gap this weekend. Right in the middle of the HD crowd and within 5 minutes there were 10-15 looking at the wheels and the bike. I walked out and said "I bet you are wondering how I fit that 280 on the back" Then the answers started coming, none right, but it was fun. Enjoy the attention as your bike goes to the head of the class.:bigthumbsup: BTW I must have got a midweek produced bike, as all splines and driveshaft areas were well lubed, no rust or moisture inside, came apart with no pressure or heavy pulling needed. This was the 1st time I took off the rear driveshaft assembly, and the secondary drive for inspection, lost maybe 2 ounces of oil.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just installed the Genesis Series 2 weeks ago, I pulled into Deals Gap this weekend. Right in the middle of the HD crowd and within 5 minutes there were 10-15 looking at the wheels and the bike. I walked out and said "I bet you are wondering how I fit that 280 on the back" Then the answers started coming, none right, but it was fun. Enjoy the attention as your bike goes to the head of the class.:bigthumbsup: BTW I must have got a midweek produced bike, as all splines and driveshaft areas were well lubed, no rust or moisture inside, came apart with no pressure or heavy pulling needed. This was the 1st time I took off the rear driveshaft assembly, and the secondary drive for inspection, lost maybe 2 ounces of oil.
thanks, i cant wait 2 ride it

1 - 20 of 34 Posts