M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a set of the clear rear turn signal lenses to test on the M109. Sense I don't have my stockers we need a volunteer.

So if you can do the following we will send them to you to test:

1. Install them asap
2. Take some photos and post them here
3. Post a review here

So the first person to respond to this post that can meet the criteria gets the clear lenses. Remember that they are supposed to fit stock rear lenses.

·
Registered
844 Posts
YO! Jer:

Good to see ya back on the Board. Did your surgery go O.K.?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Actually the rear brake light is clear on that model too. It has red LED's that light up inside. I personally don't like the clear lens look, but I know they will sell big.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I'm not so hot for the clear ,but smoked out ones would look cool on all the colors. We need to get smoked!!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Tom,
Surgery went fine. It was just over 3 weeks ago, and they did L1 through L6. Doc did Laminectomies on Lumbar 1 through 3 and did discectomies on 4 through 6. He also did a little extra clean up work I was ready to dress and leave when I woke up in recovery, it felt that much better.
He then advised me in front of the wife that if I kept riding, I'd be crippled in 3 to 5 years. I think it's just the usual stuff about some medical folk thinking all bikes are dangerous and bad for you but the wife is pushing hard to have me give it up.
Is there a posibility you can PM me a little more positive prognosis based on your surgical expertise on whether the recent surgery should interfere with my riding. Honest I'll do air rides and Gel seat to soften the pounding he appeard to be concerned about.
Jer

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hey 109RS, where did you get the smoked lenses? Has anyone heard whether there will be smoked tail light lenses available soon? ::)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts