M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's starting already :D 109 Riders are wanting to get together with other local 109 Riders. That's a good thing but I think it's going to be slow going until there are more 109's out there but none the less I was asked to create a Florida chapter board and I did. 8)

Now on our VTX site I have 50 chapter boards there and the bad thing about that is you can't collapse the boards so it make the front page really long. ::) http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/index.php
With this software the user can collapse the boards so if we wind up getting a bunch of chapter boards you will be able to click that little arrow next to where it says "Chapter Boards" and only see the main boards. That's pretty cool :2cool:

Looking forward to seeing this group grow. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
849 Posts
I know I've seen other Michiganians on the 109 but so far I haven't seen any of them sign up here so it may be a while before critical mass builds.
As a MIXRIDER, I appreciate the rides, tech sessions, monthly meetings and just the overall good will that comes from such a group.
Jerbear

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
Lamonster said:
Well it's starting already :D 109 Riders are wanting to get together with other local 109 Riders. That's a good thing but I think it's going to be slow going until there are more 109's out there but none the less I was asked to create a Florida chapter board and I did. 8)

Now on our VTX site I have 50 chapter boards there and the bad thing about that is you can't collapse the boards so it make the front page really long. ::) http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/index.php
With this software the user can collapse the boards so if we wind up getting a bunch of chapter boards you will be able to click that little arrow next to where it says "Chapter Boards" and only see the main boards. That's pretty cool :2cool:

Looking forward to seeing this group grow. :bigthumbsup:
I think it is a great Idea starting chapters. Easy to spot events in your area. Could you start a Maryland chapter? And your doing a great job Lamonster.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
rynosback said:
I think it is a great Idea starting chapters. Easy to spot events in your area. Could you start a Maryland chapter? And your doing a great job Lamonster.
yea so do i and not sure if or when you start a Ohio one but will be looking forward to it due to it would make it easer to post events for that area and make it easier for them to fine it...............along with some of the states arround them who knows maybe they up for a long ride.......... :D....................aslo as soon as i fine out when it take place i normally go on the VTX ride i will keep people posted when we do that here if it take place if that is ok

1 - 4 of 4 Posts