M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello from Northeast CT and thanks for the site and info. I've attached a picture of my bike as the color seems to be somewhat rare, at least on the forums.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Just wanted to say hello from Northeast CT and thanks for the site and info. I've attached a picture of my bike as the color seems to be somewhat rare, at least on the forums.

Nice looking for sure!
Welcome aboard!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks GMan. Not sure if you made the connection, but I'll be installing the Bully controller tonight. Can't wait to smooth out the lean condition(s).

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thanks GMan. Not sure if you made the connection, but I'll be installing the Bully controller tonight. Can't wait to smooth out the lean condition(s).
I didn't. Screen names and names rarely connect in my head.
Sweet bike and definitely a less lean bike when you are done! :congrats:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! It's quite an adjustment from the type of bikes I've been riding over the past 30 years and I still can't believe how much fun this big, heavy bike is to ride, even with a passenger.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome to the site Dude...I really love the Red and Black...real smart. ;)

·
Registered
643 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats:

i am just around 3000 miles on mine and the RT has been a pleasant surprise on how well mannered and fun it is to ride

mod budget right now is $0 so it might be a while for me to get a Bully to help my lean vibe issue at 60 MPH in 5th gear

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Hope to see you at the meet in June. The link is in my signature.

·
Registered
115 Posts
nice bike and :welcome:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sharp bike ! :welcome: to the Group ! :a18:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome

:welcome:, Nice color, I have not seen those colors in my part of the world, very nice, hope to meet you someday.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the welcomes and bike comments. Nice bunch of folks you all are. I'm going to see if I can work out making it to the June '11 meet. Are other types of bikes welcome as well?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts