M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOO HOO. It will be on it's way to my house by next week. YEAH BABEEEEEEEEEEE :doorag:

Tell me I got a good deal !!

Louie

·
Registered
411 Posts
partmonster said:
WOO HOO. It will be on it's way to my house by next week. YEAH BABEEEEEEEEEEE :doorag:

Tell me I got a good deal !!

Louie
The price is not the most important thing, the fact that you will have one in your driveway as of next week now that is what important is

·
Registered
37 Posts
Partmonster, Who did you buy from? I got mine from Heinens in MN, bought it off of ebay for about the same price. Buy the way congrats :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
326 Posts
They hit ya with the sales tax when you register it in your state.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
partmonster,I'm intersted in knowing where you got it.My local dealer,while giving me a good deal at $11500,is raping me on a trade in.I'll shop  around a little.$6500 is what they want to give me for my 04 Marauder 1600(see classifieds!)

·
Registered
326 Posts
You still got a nice price, I got mine for $11,100 but I had to pay the IL. sales tax, I purchased the bike in Wisc.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Why do people get so hung up on what they paid for the bike...to save a few hundred dollars...support your local bike shop...cause when you need
something , guess where your gonna go ?There are so many benefits , plus a lot of people get to know you...you get freebee's , discounts on parts,oil..ect...ect. that bike shop in MN ain't going to give a crap about you
when you need something tightned ...whereas that local bike shop would do you for free possibly.

I can walk into my bike shop and 4-5 salespeople know me , the store mgr knows me...parts dept knows me by name and I have rode with 2 of them and I frequently bump into the asst mgr at the ocean front, infact I get a hug from her as nice as she can be....and I know 2 of the techs...thats priceless.

Your local shop wont have you on file...they'll ask you where you bought it...and you'll say MN and they will be real excited to help you out :bigthumbsup:....
What happens if your bike comes in scratched ? you gonna send it back ?

·
Registered
326 Posts
EAGLEFAN67 said:
Why do people get so hung up on what they paid for the bike
Because getting a sweet deal on a sweet bike is just, you know, SWEET! ;)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Philly man cheap bikes and Super bowls are not is store for you.I drove 45 miles and saved 2400 on a wing. 300 miles saved 1300 on M,I get my parts from Hal,they get here just as fast and cheaper.Most shops have to order them anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts