M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi To all my fellow M109 brothers, im new to this forum, Mikey from sunny South Africa, but not new to forums in general. I belong to the Think Bike forum here in S.A. and to various other biking forums. My ride is a 2008 pearl white 9, which i just purchased with 3000km on the clock, going to do some changes next week like scorpion tips exhaust, air cleaners, tail light, mirrors, there is not as much custom parts available here as in your countries but will do as much as I can. Wayne, from M109bikers.co.za is a good friend of mine and he is known as Mr Boulevard in S.A. The only person customising bullies in the country. Well I can see that you guys are well organised and aftermarket parts are freely available out there, will be chatting on a regular basis.........Mikey

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
welcome to the site!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
:welcome: to the site and :congrats: on your 9.

only problem with your post is that you titled it "new boy on the block" but if you ride a 109 then you are a man. little boys ride the M90's. :joke:

all joking aside, ride safe and enjoy your new toy. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:welcome: to the site and :congrats: on your 9.

only problem with your post is that you titled it "new boy on the block" but if you ride a 109 then you are a man. little boys ride the M90's. :joke:

all joking aside, ride safe and enjoy your new toy. :bigthumbsup:
Hi Buddy, New boy on the block means im new on the forum, S.A. Talk, nice meeting you.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
It means the same thing here. Windy's just teasing the M90 guys:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.