M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Looks great!! Like the 9 they are electrifying...........

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
that looks really good. i like it. :bigthumbsup:

i have a pretty big "boulevard" banner in my garage, but i wish it the led effect that you added. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that looks really good. i like it. :bigthumbsup:

i have a pretty big "boulevard" banner in my garage, but i wish it the led effect that you added. :bigthumbsup:
Its amazing how loyal and crazy you become about this bike... Shirts, decals, jackets, patches, fist fight with HD's riders...:joke: Can't believe I spent so much time and money on this. Glad you guys like it. My wife thinks I'm the only one crazy... Thanks for the support:D

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Its amazing how loyal and crazy you become about this bike... Shirts, decals, jackets, patches, fist fight with HD's riders...:joke: Can't believe I spent so much time and money on this. Glad you guys like it. My wife thinks I'm the only one crazy... Thanks for the support:D
here is a shot of my garage a few weeks ago. i plan on cleaning up the clutter over the winter.
but in the meantime, you can tell your wife, that you're not the only one......

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Where did you get that one??? Looks really good!
EBAY BUDDY!!
:eek::doorag:Now THAT'S a banner, got an extra?
HARD to find, I had my eye out for one for about a month when this turned up, haven't seen another one since

Nice Dave. Did you give R & S your "short bus" special story to get that??:joke:
f**k R&S:bigthumbsup: Mine is bigger than the one they have in their shop:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts