M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
741 POSTS LATER...

I opened the store... Got there before everybody, but the porter...

Leaving to ARS

Arriving at ARS

ARS Store Front

Waiting for me in the showroom...

Fatty Rear

Taking her Home

In the Garage with My Sabre

So there it is... The saga is over and now I know what it feels like to smile from ear to ear...

:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
:super: :super: :super: :super: :super:
:doorag: :doorag: :doorag: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Congrats :bigthumbsup: ............ and it looked like you were enjoying the stock rear brake pedal height (right foot kicked out) in that one picture ;) :p

I do love that red :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome: to the world, man!!!!!
That is SO very cool!
I noticed that you had your right foot cocked off to the side. Are you going to adjust the rear brake lever or bend it in? You'll find that it's NOT very comfy riding with your foot in that position for any length of time!!!
I also love how us "bigger" guys don't look stupid on this bike! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ctatyk said:
:welcome: to the world, man!!!!!
That is SO very cool!
I noticed that you had your right foot cocked off to the side. Are you going to adjust the rear brake lever or bend it in? You'll find that it's NOT very comfy riding with your foot in that position for any length of time!!!
I also love how us "bigger" guys don't look stupid on this bike! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
You hit it in the head with the big guy quote...

I will have to do something on the stock brake pedal... I put 112 miles on it on the way home today...
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Dude !!!!!!

It finally got here !!!!!!!!!!

And aren't you glad you held out for Red ???

Now you have plenty of time to scrub those tires in real good before Biketoberfest in Daytona !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so happy for you.

Its easy to adjust that rear break lever by the way, just get an alan wrench, take out the bolt, pull out the lever, movie it up to where you want it, and push it back in and reinstall the allen bolt and tighten it up. Mine is now way up and out of the way.

Be careful on that thing !!!!!!

Apollo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats bro. It must have been torture waiting so long, but now she is yours. Man that color is beautiful. I absolutley love that red. Best wishes with the new ride. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. I like your Sabre also. It looks good. I love red. My sabre was red, but I was too impatient to wait for a red one.

·
Registered
363 Posts
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
M109LOVER said:
Dude !!!!!!

It finally got here !!!!!!!!!!

And aren't you glad you held out for Red ???

Now you have plenty of time to scrub those tires in real good before Biketoberfest in Daytona !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so happy for you.

Its easy to adjust that rear break lever by the way, just get an alan wrench, take out the bolt, pull out the lever, movie it up to where you want it, and push it back in and reinstall the allen bolt and tighten it up. Mine is now way up and out of the way.

Be careful on that thing !!!!!!

Apollo
Yes, I am glad I held out for the Red!!!! Sooo sweeettt!!!!

I will try to do the rear lever tonight...

I put 112 miles on it this morning on the way back from ARS, and this baby hauls... no comparison with my Sabre... This baby hits 130 so easy I am not even kidsding...
 :eek: :evil: :bigthumbsup: :super:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts