M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me know if you can see this i have been trying to get my pics on here for a few days i think thye have been too big but i,am went thru photo bucket this time ..... if you can see it i picked this up last Thursday 2011 with 1 mile on it

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Enjoy her and ride safe. :doorag:

Hope to see you at the big meet in June, there is a link to it in my signature.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Goood Pics Kevin! Glad your ready to go again! Hope to see you on one of our rides again, BE SAFE BRO ! Like the new color!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
warm up

Crazy i cant wait until it warms up some i,am ready to get back out thier with you and ooinkk

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
:bow: I went and Looked at that Model at Kens Cycles ,Its a Very Dark Blue and i think your gonna luv it, I DO :congrats:

Looks like your Road Ready NOW !!!

I can Wait till This salt is off the Roads :'(

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:congrats: I guess you now need to change your name to BigBlue45:joke:

·
Registered
474 Posts
That's a nice blue for sure. I was looking at them when I was picking up my LE.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Looks very nice. Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
:congrats:

That yellow stripe on the tire reminds me of the day I brought mine home from the dealer.

That was a really cool day. :D

·
Registered
488 Posts
:congrats: I too can't wait fo rthe weather to warm up finally. Hey all you Richmond guys don't forget about us over here in Newport News.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Shes a beauty and bone stock! Well except for the tach mod. Good for you!! And welcome to the 9 brother hood:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Shes a beauty and bone stock! Well except for the tach mod. Good for you!! And welcome to the 9 brother hood:bigthumbsup:
:congrats: Hey Bob... That's how they come now. At least Suzuki pays attention to some things owners say.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts