M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my 109 a month ago, weather has sucked but ridden whenever possible.  Got to ride to Americade where I met two Honda reps who had 109s and told me about this sight.  I'm really interested in the JSD kit.   I don't have a lot of time to sit around computer, but I got the gist of the kit from the guys at Americade.  If anyone could let me know the information I'd appreciate it.  I'll check sight when I can, for now, love the bike and the looks and questions from people.  Sluggo

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I have been looking at all the spec sheets on the bike since it's debut. joined the sight last week to get more insight. traded my 03' Honda 1100 Sabre tuesday 06/06/06 and picked up the M109. 1st thing I did when I got it home was unscrew the two front side relectors, unbolt the two rear side reflectors, crawled under and over it. rode it 100 miles. ordered the JSD-3M kit. shopping for pipes/air intake kits/power commander. rear turn signal/license plate/mud flap has to go next. nice site, staying tuned in.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts