M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am a new M109R owner. Last week I bought myself a beautiful Burple Beast and I've already put 700 miles on it. I've been riding for many years, but this is my first Suzuki. So far I am way impressed with it.

I live in Olathe, Kansas and make frequent rides to the Ozarks in Southern Missouri and Arkansas to ride the twisties. I am leaving on such a ride this coming Monday AM, for three days. If any of you live near and are interested in making rides in the future, look me up.

·
Registered
248 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I PICKED UP MINE LAST THURSDAY, ONLY BEEN ABLE TO PUT ABOUT 106 MILES ON IT, I TOO AM VERY IMPRESSED!! I live in Liberty,MO and ride with some friends and neighbors in my area. Always remember SILVER IS FASTEST!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
some friends from work and I ride to Weston fairly frequently. One of my co-workers and fellow riders just bought a Sliver one two days ago. We will have to get together one of these days and ride.

G

·
Welcome to the board and make yourself at home. I hope to make it to the Ozarks and ride one time. Take some pics and post. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts