M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just traded my 01 marauder for a black 109 on the 5th. The wife traded her 97 marauder for a C50C the same day. The bike was still crated at the dealership when I went in on a monday. they said they could have it ready on wednesday. I said no way, i'm spending nearly $20,000 today, you can have it ready tonight, or I can go somewhere else. Of course, they got it done. Let me say, I'm a big guy 6'1", 300 lbs, and this bike fits me great. i can't believe how comfortable it is. the power is unbelievable. I'm a correctional officer for Milwaukee county, and there's nothing like getting on this thing and riding after a stressful night at work. I love it when we all leave in the morning and everyone looks at my bike and ignores all the harleys. Living in Milwaukee, that's pretty nice. Anyway, been watchin this site since I got the bike, looks like a lot of great information and a lot of great people. Glad I found it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
congrats and welcome to the board....too bad you didnt pick the fastest color ,SILVER!! :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Welcome to the site. Don't let these guys get you hooked up on the color argument. We all know black is the fastest color. Oh gosh! I forgot, black is not a color. Anyway enjoy.

oldoldfart

1 - 13 of 13 Posts