M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my bike last thursday been riding it alot already 326 miles took aweek of vacation for this bad boy.By the way was looking at it for about aweek and was thinking should i are not ,then my wife said to me dont you want that bike and said i maybe well she told go down there and pick the color out.I said why then she drop a bomb shell on me and told me she had done bought it for me now hows that for a wife.......

G

·
Cheeez! All my wife says is, "How the $#%& @!*# are you going to pay for it?" Or, "Your not going to customize that one too?" Or, "Can you wait awhile before you get it painted?"

Luck, oldfart

G

·
Haha...familiar story...I was riding an M50 and I came home from work one night to a frantic wife on the porch...she was yelling "we only have 30 minutes to get to the stealer!!!". I was like "For what"? Turns out while I was at work she went down and did all the paper work for me to trade the M50 in on the 109...now that's a keeper fellas.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey sounds like you live close to Denton or Sanger. So do I just east of Denton. Were did your wife buy the bike and what color did you get?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts