M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have made a few changes in my life this week,I left the job I have had for the past 25 years today,I went to court this past week for my accident last Sept. I won hands down its not enough to retire on by no means but I can now find another way to earn a living.So I kinda bought into a frying clam business,that if it works out 1/2 as good as it should it will be over a 6 figure a year job..
And if it goes that way and my back gets better to wear I can put 3 wheels under my ass I will be back riding with you guys,it may not be a 9 or maybe it will if I find a big compfy one..
If you dont have a dream its not worth going forward,
So pray for me that it all works out,and if ya need any clams let me know!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Rick, my best wishes to you and your new endeavor!!!
I hope all goes well for you and that you may live comfortably!
Cheers!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
rick glad things went your way it has been a long year for you would like to see ya riding again.:congrats: on the new job also hope that goes your way and be very prosperous for you and the family.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Rick, that is all great news! I am so happy for you and your family. where is the clam businesss? I look forward to seeing you soon. God Bless. Winni

·
Registered
236 Posts
Rick congrats and best wishes with the new business, you know we'll support.

Peace

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
It's been a LONG Year Rick.

Rick congrats and best wishes with the new business, you know we'll support.

Hell yea! So when should we plan a ride, to Ricks Hairy Clam cafe:dontknow: IM IN:bigthumbsup: Good for you Rick! But tell us more about that, Hairy Clam Cafe your starting!

OH a 3 wheeled Wing would be fine:p

·
Registered
311 Posts
Rick, Glad to see that you are progressing. Best of luck with your knew adventure. I'm sure it will work out for you. :agree: with TORQ, a wing trike would be great. It should make you very comfortable. I hope your family is doing well.
Jerry

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for the support ,started the new gig today,if it works out 1/2 as good as it looks I should do pretty good.
I have to look for a new health ins. comp. any one buy there own ins. and that has any experience with it.Thats one of the things that sucks doing your own thing , you have to fend for yourself with some things..

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Rick I believe you need to fend for yourself on just about Everything!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.