M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
No bags for me not for this bike looks to cool for bags,including ones that lay over the seat,has to be mounted for my taste.Heck but they do look good.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
They've actually had these bags out for awhile. There have been several threads on them, but I decided to go with the cortech sport saddle bags and really like them! They even saved my pipes the other day when I layed the 109 down :( :redfaced:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joshua_109 said:
They've actually had these bags out for awhile. There have been several threads on them, but I decided to go with the cortech sport saddle bags and really like them! They even saved my pipes the other day when I layed the 109 down :(Â :redfaced:
Ooooops!!! :redfaced:

First time I have seen them......

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What I like about these bags.... You can unzip them from the strap, therefore place them under the rear seat or cowling and leave it there.... No need to unbolt the seat to remove the bags themselves :bigthumbsup:
Plus they are only 100 bucks give or take depending on what size you want :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
G

·
Since I removed the beavertail and turn signals, don't really have anything to secure them to. I think I will need the supports.

·
Registered
600 Posts
toneout said:
Since I removed the beavertail and turn signals, don't really have anything to secure them to. I think I will need the supports.
The only thing I use to secure the bags to the bike (besides a cute tushie :D ) are the straps in the front of the bags. I tie them to the passenger peg mounts above the pegs. They don't come close to touching the tire or the pipes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts