M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st I would to give u guys a :bigthumbsup: to all you 9 owners and I'm proud to joing you guys as a 9 owner my self. By taking a look at your dedication and love for your 9's I knew I had made the right move by purchasing my 06 M109r w/10300 for $6500 just needed a little love and paint. The next day i got it ,it was in the shop for paint, also made the intake mod inspaired by "Halgreenlee" from this forum and got a bunch of ideas from others guys in here, again"Great Job":a18: on ur bikes. Will place pics today of my new baby and the little things I have done in the las 10 days since I got it.

P.S. I have available the Repair Manual for M109r 2006-2009 will email for free to any M109r member that would be my 1st contribution to this great forum.:a18:

Here's a link to my Gsxr750 I got for sale in craiglist incase anybody knows someone thats needs a good looking and maintained bike.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/1887812029.html

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Hey neighbor....I'm just up the road from you in Braselton. We have a good group of riders locally. Check out the Georgia sub-forum of these boards that is where we plan group rides, etc.

:congrats: and welcome to the family. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
why, stop riding it at 5000 miles :doorag:

·
Registered
163 Posts
:welcome:Welcome to the site.:welcome: I bet you'll do a great job on that bike.:bigthumbsup::congrats:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey neighbor....I'm just up the road from you in Braselton. We have a good group of riders locally. Check out the Georgia sub-forum of these boards that is where we plan group rides, etc.

:congrats: and welcome to the family. :bigthumbsup:
Thx for the info will keep my eyes open and hope I can join u guys on a run some day.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
:congrats: on your 9.. Just got back from you neck of the wood, I was riding with the Ga guy's this past weekend. What a great group they are :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the two links in my signature and hope to see you at the big meet next year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts