M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Wow- - -where did the author go to school to learn all of the cliches? That has got to be the "busiest" article I have ever read.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Definitely - I think he would be more at home reviewing fine wines for some snobby upper crust publication.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I read it all. Overall it seems he liked it but I dont think he wantred to like it.

More cliche's than FARK

·
Registered
119 Posts
Huh? Was that article in English? Just say it plain and simple - this bike ROCKS!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
At first i thought this guy was a brit. He still might be. But the posting for the price is CND. So I guess he is up north. Still why is he trying to speak like Shakespeare? Dinosaurs, Crows, Gang members? Seriously this guy thinks he is a poet.

I agree with previous posts. He liked it but didn't want to. He was afraid that his Cafe Racer buddies would see him on the bike and think he'd gone American.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I was entertained...

·
Registered
525 Posts
jloss said:
The "M" in M109R doesn't stand for "Marauder" -- it stands for "Massive Cruiser"!!
I thought it meant " Muscle ".

·
Registered
57 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Wow- - -where did the author go to school to learn all of the cliches? That has got to be the "busiest" article I have ever read.
What, you've never been "launched by a trebuchet?

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
that was the worst article i've ever "tried" to read in my life. Doesn't that mag have an editor? I seriously could not read it all. It's like they gave him a spec sheet and said give us a 1000 word article on the bike, so he filled it with every other word he knew. :dontknow:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts