M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
G

·
Hard to tell. He lists no specs, he is showing only one, but no reserve with a starting bid of .99. Would be interesting to see what they go for. Says minor fitting and totally reversible. I put it on my watch list to see what they go for.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I don't like it, its too busy, i like the stock chrome better. I love the bullet shaped ones but i can not find any for the 109.

G

·
It sure looks the same. Only difference I saw was the e-bay one had a chrome dome center and the other had the name brand logo on the center. Other than that the covers look identical. Interesting, very interesting.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I don't think it would get sucked into the intakes, the description stated; "Lightweight, but sturdy, with a 1/2" thick foam filter that's supported by a metal inner frame and covered by a chrome plated metal grating."

C-One

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Cormierone said:
I don't think it would get sucked into the intakes, the description stated; "Lightweight, but sturdy, with a 1/2" thick foam filter that's supported by a metal inner frame and covered by a chrome plated metal grating."

C-One

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Yea I've seen a few of them in flames :p

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
MAYBE (if something broke the stock ones and I couldn't replace them with something nicer) I'd try to get one chromed and use it... but in all likelihood... Not even if monkeys were flying out of my butt

·
Registered
401 Posts
:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :dontknow:, I didn't do a search here first on it :dontknow:. Current $51 bid on it, oh well. I would love to have Lamonsters one but price isn't right for my wallet right now. I guess I will, if I win check them out, proablly after I get them on say :yikes: thats looks like crap.

·
Registered
401 Posts
could you chrome it ?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
moto said:
i don't care what anyone says , that air kit looks good. it fits the 109's attitude perfectly.
+1

I'm not afraid to say I like it, I think it fits into the style of the bike better than any of the other options right now.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts