M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my dealer today and saw that the 109 banner was taken down.....he was holding it for me!!What a guy!

I just got done adding on to my garage,It's almost done,I need to get the pool table moved out and the air hockey table set up
last one

·
Registered
703 Posts
That is nice! I would just settle for a garage. Well gota go finish building my shed so I can have my bike at my disposal. My next house will defiently have a big garage. I have too many toys spreaded out everywhere.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I got the same two bikes except mine ic a C modle X I' waiting for the dealer to let me have the same 109 wall hanging poster . PS my bikes have to share space with my 55 T-Bird :D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
All you need now is a stripper pole in the middle!! JK

Very nice setup,cool! I wonder if my stealer can hook me up with a banner???! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
squirrel said:
I got the same two bikes except mine ic a C modle X I' waiting for the dealer to let me have the same 109 wall hanging poster . PS my bikes have to share space with my 55 T-Bird :D
Lets see a pic of the 55' T-bird!

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Just love you choice in bikes, lol we had the exact same ones, but traded the VTX for another M know we got a black one and a silver one, Just love your garage can you come and do ours. WOW you've got it going on, good work in there.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Your garage is really nice man, but a garage without tools is like a stripclub without strippers. :joke:

·
Registered
750 Posts
I sure wish my garage was that clean. Instead it is full of woodworking tools. My favorite hobbie. :doorag:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I LIKE YOUR GARAGE, LOOKING AT THE DECORATIONS, NOW I KNOW WHO BEAT ME ON THE AUCTION OF THE BANNER OF THE M109R ON E-BAY, THANKS. GOOD ON YOU.
KRATTO

·
Registered
211 Posts
WOW. Is that your bedroom? :D Awesome garage!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
3 words:

kick ass garage

:bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hey Man the Garage look's great.. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts